We're excited to announce the release of our comprehensive ISO 27001:2022 Implementation Kit. This kit brings you up to date with the latest enhancements in the ISO 27001 standard and a step-by-step guide to help you efficiently and effectively implement the latest clauses and new controls introduced in 2022.
Download the ISO 27001:2022 Documentation Toolkit List - CLICK HERE
This new and improved edition of our ISO 27001 Implementation Kit offers the following:
- The ISO 27001:2022 Implementation Plan: This plan will walk you through implementing the latest ISO 27001 standard, covering every clause and control newly introduced in 2022. Every concept is explained in simple, easy-to-understand language to ensure you're fully equipped to meet your compliance obligations.
- Project Plan: A detailed and time-bound plan outlining the steps required for your ISO 27001 implementation project. This plan guides you in the right direction, ensuring you stay on track and meet your project objectives within the stipulated time.
- Transition Pack: This is crucial if you're migrating from an older ISO 27001 version to 2022. It provides you with a clear roadmap for transition, ensuring a smooth and efficient changeover that meets all compliance requirements.
- Expanded Templates: With your feedback, we've improved our templates' quality and doubled their count from 27 to 64. These professionally designed, easy-to-use templates are fully customizable to fit your organization's unique needs.
- Improved Organizational Structure: The structure of the implementation kit is now more user-friendly than ever before. We have meticulously organized all the resources for easy access and navigation.
Format: MS Word, Excel
The templates included in the bundle are:
1.Acceptable Use Policy
2.Access Control Policy
3.Asset Management Policy
4.Business Continuity Plan
6.BYOD User Acknowledgement And Agreement
7.Clean Desk Standard Policy
8.Cloud Computing Policy
9.Cryptographic Controls Policy
10.Data Backup And Recovery Policy
11.Data Transfer Agreement
12.Disaster And Recovery Plan
13.Disposal And Destruction Policy
14.Document and Record Control Procedure
15.Information Asset Register
16.Information Classification Policy
17.Information Security Policy
18.Information Security Risk Register
19.Information Transfer Policy
21.IT Asset Register
22.Mobile And Devices Teleworking Policy
23.Monitoring And Logging Policy
24.Monitoring And Measuring Policy
25.Networks Security Design
27.Patch Management And System Updates Policy
28.Physical Protection Policy
29.Roles and Responsibilities in ISMS
30.Secure Development Policy
31.Secure System Architecture and Engineering Principles
33.Server Patch Management Checklist
35.Statement of Applicability
36.Annual Internal Audit Program
38.Audit Non Conformity Report
39.Corrective Action Procedure
40.Internal Audit Checklist Excel
41.Internal Audit Dashboard
42.Internal Audit Plan
43.Internal Audit Procedure
44.Internal Audit Status Report
45.Internal Audit Report
47.Risk Treatment Plan
48.Risk Management Procedure
50.Incident Management Procedure
52.Security Incident Management Process
53.Vulnerability Management Process Flow Chart
54.Vulnerability Management Tracking Spreadsheet
55.Management Review Agenda
56.Management Review Minutes of Meeting
57.Change Control Form
58.Change Management Policy
59.Change Management Process Checklist
60.Change Request Form
61.Change Request Log
Implementation and Plan
62.Excel Implementation Plan
63.Project Plan (27001)
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITSM Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.