- Configuration Management is the process that helps them maintain consistency in their on-premise and cloud environments by making sure all changes are made to both environments simultaneously.
- Configuring templates is a crucial part of any project. It helps define how your application will work with its environment, and it can be used to ensure consistency across an organization.
Configuration Management is a critical part of any enterprise. However, they can be difficult to configure, so we created templates that you can customize for your very own configuration management plan. These templates will help ensure the success of your company and could even save your time!
Few reasons why you should get our templates -
Our ready-to-use templates are huge time savers.
A wide range of templates that are editable & customizable.
Free updates (2 new templates) are sent to your inbox every month.
Instant download to get you started in less than 2 minutes.
We have a dedicated support team for all your queries.
MS Excel, Word, PPT
Templates Included In the Configuration Management Templates Bundle-
1. Configuration Management Plan Template
2. Configuration Management Policy
3. Configuration Management Process
4. Configuration Management RACI
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITSM Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.