Project Timeline Excel Template is a free template that will help you create an effective project timeline. With this template, you can easily stay on top of your projects by scheduling tasks in advance and tracking the progress. If you are struggling with time management or keeping track of deadlines, then this is the perfect tool for you!
Very often a project manager needs to quickly create a view. This exercise happens before the project manager starts the actual project plan which should be far more detailed.
This Excel template includes separate timeline tabs for -
- Single Project
- Multi Projects
- Manual Timeline
Format: MS Excel
Single Project Timeline Template Excel
- The Template can be used to list tasks for a single project.
- Each task has a name, start, end and effort.
- You can change start date on the timeline and scale on the timeline in the config sheet.
Multi Projects Timeline Template
- Has all the features of a one timeline including the scale and used for high-level planning.
- Displays up to five projects with. different colors.
- Each Project can have max five tasks.
Manual Project Timeline Template
- Manually created by formatting cells and using simple sum formula.
- Can add as many as rows to depict different phases or tasks.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITSM Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.