Are you looking for a comprehensive solution to help you implement ISO 20000? If so, you need the ISO 20000 Bundle. This bundle includes everything you need to get started, including the ISO 20000 manual, procedures, templates, and more.
- With the ISO 20000 Bundle, you’ll have everything you need to implement ISO 20000 in your organization. This standard is the international standard for IT service management, and it can help you improve your IT processes and services.
- The ISO 20000 Bundle is a must-have for any organization looking to implement ISO 20000. Order your bundle today and get started on your journey to ISO 20000 compliance!
- The purpose of the ISO 20000 bundle is to provide a comprehensive, cost-effective package of ISO 20000 resources which will help your organization to effectively implement the standard.
Format : MS Word
Templates Included In The Bundle:
- Asset Management Process
- Availability Management Process
- Availability Measurement Report
- Availability Plan
- Budgeting and Accounting for Services Process
- Budgeting and Controlling
- Business Relationship Management Process
- Capacity Management Process
- Capacity Plan
- Change Management Process
- Change Request And Record Form
- Change Schedule
- Configuration Management Database
- Configuration Management Process
- Continual service improvement process
- Continual Service Improvement Register
- Customer Complaint Report
- Customer Portfolio
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Demand Management Process
- Deployment Management
- Excel Implementation Plan
- Incident Management Process
- Incident Record
- Information Security Policy
- Internal Audit Procedure
- ISO 20000 Change Management Policy
- ISO 20000 Communication Procedure
- ISO 20000 IT Service Continuity Management Report
- ISO 20000 Management Review Meeting PPT
- ISO 20000 Non-Conformity And Corrective Action Procedure
- IT Asset Register
- IT Service Continuity Management Process
- IT Service Continuity Plan
- Major Incident Report
- Management Review Minutes of Meeting
- Management Review Process
- Matrix of process measurements
- Minutes of Meeting CAB
- MoM Template for Change Advisory Board
- Monitoring And Measuring Policy
- Operational Level Agreement (OLA)
- Problem Management Process
- Procedure for Document and Record Control
- Process Measurement Matrix
- RACI For Roles And Responsibilities
- Regulatory compliance policy
- Release and Deployment Management Process
- Release and Deployment Plan
- Request for Change and Change Record
- Service Acceptance Criteria
- Service Catalog Management Process
- Service Design and Transition Process
- Service Design Package
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Service Level Management Process
- Service Management System Policy
- Service Performance Review Report
- Service Report
- Service Request Catalog
- Service Request Management Process
- SMS Implementation Plan
- SMS Task Manager
- Supplier Agreement Portfolio
- Supplier Contract
- Test Plan
- Training and Awareness Plan
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITSM Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.