Service management templates are a great way to streamline tracking and manage your customers' service experiences. The templates will help you monitor customer satisfaction, identify gaps in service delivery, and improve how well you handle customer complaints.
Whether you're managing services for one client or many, using a template can help streamline the process and ensure consistency between projects.
- Our templates will ensure that the process is as streamlined and optimized as possible for IT service management.
Our Bundle will provide a comprehensive list of templates that can be used to assist in creating an efficient Service Management process that will help increase efficiency and reduce costs.
These templates can be customized individually so they suit the needs of your business without taking too much time or effort from your team.
Few reasons why you should get our templates-
- Our ready-to-use templates are huge time savers.
- A wide range of templates that are editable & customizable.
- Free updates (2 new templates) are sent to your inbox every month.
- Instant download to get you started in less than 2 minutes.
- We have a dedicated support team for all your queries.
Format: MS Word
The Templates Included in the Service Management Bundle:
- IT Service Continuity Plan
- IT Service Level Requirement Template
- Service Request Form
- Service Catalogue Template
- Service Charter Template
- Service delivery Status Report Template
- Service Level Agreement Template
- Service Report Template
- Service Strategy Template
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITSM Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.