Root Cause Analysis (RCA) is a step by step process used to understand an underlying root cause of an issue or incident or anything that should not have occurred in the first place. Download Root Cause Analysis Excel and PPT Template.
Root Cause Analysis Template is a tool that can be used to identify the root cause of an issue. It can help you determine what needs improvement and how to improve it. A Root Cause Analysis Template has many useful steps for figuring out what went wrong, including brainstorming about possible causes, examining the evidence, determining the most likely causes, assigning responsibility for each cause, and creating preventative measures.
Format: Excel and PPT
Templates is capturing all the key information related to an event or issue:
- Event - Clearly define an event name. Keep it short and nice.
- Date and Time - Specify when the event occurred. If multiple times then mention all the times.
- Impact Assessment - This section should document what actually happened in much detail.
- Previous Occurrences - Mention if there were any previous occurrences of similar issues.
- Timeline of events - This section will capture what actually happened with time details.
- Analysis Approach - Document how you approached the analysis.
- Action Items - These are actions of tasks coming out of the root cause analysis.
- Residual Risks - Document the risks which will continue to exist after the incident.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITSM Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.