Resource planning is an essential part of any business. It ensures that your company has the right resources to handle what needs to be done when it needs to be done. However, keeping track of resources can be challenging, which is why we created this resource management dashboard for you! This Excel Resource Plan is designed to work with multiple projects and teams and highlight over-allocation and underutilization, making Resource Management more effective.
Advanced Resource Planning Dashboard is the perfect tool for this job. It helps you take control of your workload by allowing you to see the status of all projects in one place. With an easy-to-use interface, it's never been easier to increase productivity and save time!
- Advanced resource planning dashboard provides real-time updates, which means you can see how much time has been spent on each task as well as all of your upcoming tasks.
- You can keep track of your resources and see how they are being allocated in the present, past, and future.
- This dashboard provides real-time updates, which means you can see how much time has been spent on each task as well as all of your upcoming tasks.
- It shows the resource allocated, their efforts, rate on an hourly basis, and the total cost incurred.
- The Advanced Resource Planning Dashboard has been designed for small, mid, and large-sized companies.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITSM Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.