The Agile Project Management Dashboard is a new software that has been designed to help project managers and teams collaborate more efficiently. It is the ultimate solution for streamlining your company's business operations. With its powerful features and flexibility, you will be able to manage your project schedules, resource inventory, timelines, and budgets effectively.
It helps project managers to manage the team better by tracking their workloads so to ensure that everyone is working at an appropriate pace.
- Our Agile Project Management Dashboard Template gives a line of sight for an agile project providing a high-level overview of the backlog and sprints contained in the project. In addition, this dashboard template gives the right picture of the agile project progress providing you with an at-a-glance overview of your project.
- With this dashboard, you can see all of your projects in one place and identify potential bottlenecks before they become an issue. The dashboard is designed with you in mind - it will help track how much work has been done, what's left to do, and what needs to be prioritized next.
Try our AGILE PROJECT PLAN BUNDLE
MS - Excel
This dashboard includes two tabs in the spreadsheet. Main Excel spreadsheet made up of:
- Risks and issues
- Burndown chart
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITSM Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.