Configuration Management Plan Template is an important document that will help you to plan and organize your configuration management process. It's a useful tool for ensuring that changes are implemented smoothly, efficiently, and without any negative impacts on the existing system.
A Configuration Management Plan can help ensure that your business has reliable systems and data backup policies in place which minimize risk and downtime on your network.
When to use this template?
- The configuration management plan template is a useful tool for system administrators who want to improve their systems' quality.
- If your company is planning to deploy new software and hardware, then using the configuration management plan template will help keep track of all changes that have been made.
Our template includes the procedures for managing hardware, software, and other resources in order to avoid outages or security breaches.
This template covers the following sections:
- Document Version History
- Configuration Management plan
- Configuration Management stages
- Configuration Management Database (CMDB) Tool Requirements
- CMDB Schedules
- Configuration Management and CMDB Metrics
- Roles and Responsibilities
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITSM Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.