Gantt Chart Excel
A Gantt chart is a type of bar chart that displays tasks and their relationship to time. This type of chart can be used in project management, construction scheduling, and other fields where the timing of different events needs to be organized.
It shows the start and finish dates of each activity or task in a bar graph, along with who is responsible for doing the work. A Gantt Chart can be used to show how tasks are distributed among different people and when they are due.
- Gantt Chart Provide an easy and natural way of viewing the project time frame of project tasks against a background of time with dependencies clearly highlighted. Our Gantt Chart Excel template is here to help you with project tracking.
- The Gaant Chart template has been designed with this in mind, so you can track your projects from start to finish easily. It also allows for multiple users on the same project or account, which makes it perfect for teams that are working together.
Format: Ms- Excel
- The Excel Gantt chart template allows users to enter the start date of the view.
- Can view the timeline for 1, 2, or 5 days or even more.
- Auto calculates end dates for tasks based on start date and effort.
- The Gantt Chart Excel template also handles holidays.
- You can change the color of the Gantt by changing the conditional formatting options.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITSM Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.