An IT Service Continuity Plan is a document that details the steps to take in order to ensure the uninterrupted delivery of information technology services
IT Service Continuity Plan helps organizations to prepare for, respond to, and recover from disasters by ensuring that there is an appropriate level of service available during a disruption to normal operations.
Format: MS Word
When to use this template?
- This document can help you make decisions on how much redundancy you need and what steps should be taken if your data center were to experience a natural disaster, power outage, or other issues that impact system availability.
It provides step-by-step instructions for how to restart and restore business operations, including information about:
Where data backups are stored;
How often they're updated;
When they can be used (i.e., what's the most recent backup);
How to use this template?
Our template includes the following sections:
- Document Version History
- Description of Change
- Approval Remarks
- Definitions and acronyms
- Recovery strategy
- Recovery objectives
- Recovery team
- Expected Response Time
- Recovery team checklist
- Target Completion Date
- Actual Completion Date
- Recovery Procedures
- Supporting Information
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITSM Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.