Master Project Plan
The master project plan is a document that contains essential information about the scope, objectives, and schedule of a project. It also includes activities, resources required to complete each activity, and progress monitoring for the entire project
Using our Master Project Plan the reporting can be used in either scenario of managing multiple projects or the same project team working in different projects.
The Advantages of using a Master Project Plan are -
- Any project team can use this document to make sure they are on track with their work.
- Helps you determine if there are any risks or issues with your plan before it becomes too late to fix them.
- It helps to ensure that everyone on the team has visibility into where they are in relation to completing their tasks and will help them better manage their time.
You can track multiple projects from a single project plan.
- The project plans can be updated via the MasterProject plan or independently.
- Microsoft Project 2013 allows us to generate reports to enhance your project management reporting.
- You can get a combined report on resource usage and task
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITSM Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.