The core of a successful project meeting is to follow it up with clearly documented meeting templates that are distributed to all the meeting attendees. Make your meetings productive - record Minutes of your Project Meeting which helps to record -
- who attended the meeting
- what was conversation
- what action items were assigned.
The benefits of using these templates are:
- Helps to have better meetings
- Professional templates which professional project managers develop
- Meeting agenda templates to have more structured meetings
- Checklist to plan a proper meeting
Ms Word, MS Excel, PPT
The bundle covers the following templates:
- Action items template
- Project Kick-Off Meeting Template
- Action items Word Template
- Lessons Learned Meeting Agenda- Project initiation
- Minutes of meeting excel template
- Open action items outlook template
- Project management meeting agenda template
- Project team meeting agenda
- Agenda for project status meeting
- Agenda for team meeting
- Project Kick-Off Meeting Agenda
- Agenda for project control board meeting
- Project closure meeting agenda
- Agenda- Project review meeting
- Action plan template
- Decision log excel
- Minutes of meeting word
- PMO kick off
- PMO kickoff meeting agenda
- Project kickoff meeting agenda
- Project control board meeting agenda
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITSM Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.