The PIR for Incident Closure Word Template is a document that will help you create an effective and compliant incident closure report. It provides a summary of the event, information about the resolution, and any follow-up actions.
The template can be used by all levels of support personnel, from first-level technical staff to senior management. The purpose is to provide a clear and concise record of the actions taken during an incident resolution.
- This template has been created to assist in meeting the requirement of documenting the incident within 24 hours, escalate where necessary, and close as resolved once all action points have been completed.
- The document includes sections for information about the event, risk response actions taken, cause analysis review, lessons learned or best practices identified from this event, and any other relevant information.
- It also includes a section to summarise what was done during this investigation so it can be used as a reference point for future investigations.
Format: MS Word
The ITSM Incident Closure PIR word template is a document that records the following information about an incident closure:
- Date of closure
- Details of any outstanding work
- Actions taken by the service desk to close the incident, such as actions completed and outstanding.
- A list of incidents reopened in addition to this one.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITSM Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.