PMO Charter Template is a document that outlines the roles and responsibilities of project management officers on an organization. The charter template provides an outline for what each team member should do, how they should work together, and what they are accountable for.
Without a PMO Charter, PMOs are neglecting their existence and leaving their essence to chance, leading to PMOs that are misaligned with the actual needs of the business and where no one understands why a PMO is needed or what does the PMO do. The PMO Charter brings back the way behind the PMO and assigns meaning to its doing.
PMO Charter Template is a template that can be used by project managers in order to provide a framework for their projects. This helps make it easier to manage and monitor the progress of multiple projects at once. The PMO Charter Template includes all of the necessary information for each project, including: timeline, budget, objectives, scope and more!
- PMO Mission, Vision, and Values
- PMO Objectives: Objectives should be SMART - specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and timely - and it should be clear how the success of the PMO will be measured.
- PMO Customers and Stakeholders:
- PMO Structure: define what will be the roles required for the PMO team and their positioning in the hierarchical structure.
- PMO Service Offering: Lists the functions to be performed by the PMO.
- PMO Critical Success Factors: Critical success factors are all about the aspects that need to be in place for the PMO to be successful in its endeavor.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITSM Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.