Are you facing some challenges with your business? So many different types of problems come up in a business, and it can be hard to keep track of them all. This is where this problem catalog template comes into play! It will help you make sure you don't forget any problems or issues that need attention. Plus, once the template is completed, it can serve as an excellent starting point for brainstorming solutions to these problems and issues.
Format: MS Excel
The Problem Catalog template is a design that allows you to quickly and easily create a catalog of problems. It can be used for anything from an inventory list of bugs, to features in need of improvement. The Problem Catalog template makes it easy to document your ideas and prioritize them by assigning each one to a different category.
This template contains various problem categories like:
- BI Report, P&L, Coloring Scheme- The P&L (Profits & Losses) report on the BI (Business Intelligence) system doesn’t present a Quarterly view, only the Yearly one.
- IT Equipment, Desk Phone- The desk phones throughout the organization aren’t functioning properly
- MS-Project server, work plans- Not able to retrieve files from the MS-Project Server
- Reporting date
- Name of reporting person
- Symptoms of problem
- Steps were taken to resolve the problem
- Status of the resolution
Basic catalog details:
- Date of the last time a problem was added to the report.
- Who added the problem (updated the catalog).
- What their role is at the service desk.
- Which team they belong to (either shift or professional alliance).
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITSM Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.