A good project proposal document gives all of the relevant information regarding the requirements of the project (the input), as well as the expected benefits (the output). Since the people who decide whether to give the project a green light to commence aren’t in the details of the project, the document must give them context, chances of success, required resources, and potential pitfalls.
A project proposal for the implementation of BRMS (Business Relationship Management System) is a detailed plan that includes the scope, cost estimates, and time frame. It also contains goals and objectives to measure success against. This template can be modified to meet your specific needs by changing the predetermined values in each section.
The benefits of this template are:
- This template has many components, including a detailed overview of the proposal's purpose, an outline for your team to follow during implementation, and questions to ask stakeholders before initiating any work on this project.
- The second benefit of using this template is that it will save time - instead of having to spend hours developing a proposal from scratch every time, just use this template.
The key sections of the project proposal template word have been listed below-
- Risks and Issues
- Closure Terms
- Proposal Approvals
- Risk assessment
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITSM Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.