The release risk assessment template is an excel spreadsheet that helps you to manage your risks when releasing a new product or process. This template will help you identify the risks, create mitigation strategies for them, and assign responsibility to someone who can implement these strategies. Download this free template now!
Template Details :
The Release Risk Assessment Excel Template is a free, downloadable spreadsheet that will help you organize and document your release process. It's easy to use and includes columns for risk assessment, severity of the risk, probability of occurrence, consequences if it does happen, and mitigation strategies.
Format: MS Excel
How to use the Template?
- Basic Information: Enter basic information about the release.
- Release Scope: List all the changes going into the release in the respective section.
- Risk Meter: This is auto-generated.
- Risk Indicators: These are the different aspects of the release which could go wrong.
- Critical -If something goes wrong then it could have a huge impact.
- High- if something goes wrong then it could have a major impact.
- Medium- If something goes wrong then it could have a considerable impact.
- Low- If something goes wrong then no or minimal impact
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITSM Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.