ITSM Service Request Form
ITSM Service Request Form is a document that helps to create and maintain an inventory of IT service requests. The form captures all necessary information about the incident, including the date and time of occurrence.
The form can be used at any stage in the lifecycle, and it will provide an overview of all aspects of service request management. It is one of many forms in ITSM , but it's a good place to start for newcomers, and a great way to get started with ITSM implementation.
Format: MS Excel
When to use this template?
The template enables you to create an efficient, accurate, and complete service request form that can be used for all your IT services requests. This includes:
- When date and time was the problem
- What is the current status?
- Has there been any progress made on fixing or solving this problem since the last update?
Our template includes the following sections:
- Date of Request, Request Category, Requested by, Request: It is used for recording all information related to IT service requests, such as details of the requestor, current status, priority level, etc.
Tasked to, Tasked Date, Priority, SLA (days), Tasked Hour, Updated on, Escalation needed, Status: It can be utilized for tracking purposes to provide a clear audit trail concerning any changes made during the lifecycle of an individual request.
- Comments: It can also be used for monitoring purposes so that areas, where improvements need to be made, can be identified more easily.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITSM Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.