The SOW acronym Statement of Work template is a simple formal document with all the details of a given project or work. A SOW Template is a template that helps you create the Statement of Work for your project. This document specifies what will be done, how it will be done, and when it will be completed. A SOW Template can also include information about risk management strategy, cost/budget estimation, scope of work definitions, and more!
A SOW template is a document which defines the scope, deliverables and milestones of a project. It is typically used for larger projects that can take more than one year to complete and require input from different stakeholders. A SOW template provides an outline that outlines all necessary tasks to be completed in order to reach the desired outcome for the project.
Format: MS Word
- An SOW template is an easy way to track the progress of your project by providing milestones, tasks, deliverables, and deadlines.
- You can save time on paperwork since contracts, change orders, invoices, etc., are all generated from the template.
- There is less chance for confusion because everything is in one place.
- This includes what services were contracted for and pricing information as well as who needs to approve each document before it's sent out or finalized.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITSM Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.