The Team Capacity Planner is a tool that helps you to create a schedule for your team. It takes into account the time it will take each task to complete and how many people are needed on the project. You can create a schedule based on hours, days, or weeks so it fits your needs best. This planner will help you stay organized and efficient as well as save you valuable time.
This calendar-based template allows resource planning for the team by using a matrix of resources, dates, and tasks.
The template has the following benefits:
- It has flexible planning options that allow you to customize workflows for different teams.
- It helps you plan and schedule tasks for all your employees, so you can make sure everyone has the right workloads to maximize productivity.
Format: MS Excel
- The excel version has two tabs - plan and config.
- The plan tab has the matrix for resources, tasks, and dates.
- The config tab has a resource list and projects. Resources can be defined in the config tab.
- Resource availability is highlighted in green, leave in red, weekend work in red, Holiday is red.
- The projects can be tasks or projects.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITSM Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.