Team Status Report Dashboard
The Team Status Report Dashboard Template is a simple, yet powerful set of templates that can help you take control of your team's productivity. The dashboard template includes everything from status reports to weekly schedules and more! Whether it's for your business or personal life, the Team Status Report Dashboard Template will make managing projects easier than ever before.
Team status report template in excel can be used to report team status and updates on Weekly. The dashboard is made of two parts - PowerPoint(Dashboard) which contains the actual report and excel sheet (Resource Plan) which contains the actual resource allocations.
Format: MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Can handle up to 10 resources and 5 projects for 3 weeks.
- The status report is a combination of PowerPoint(Dashboard) and Excel(Resource Plan).
- Tasks completed and planned for next week will cover the tasks the team is planned to work.
- The key updates can be used to highlight team issues, leave plans, general news etc.,
- Project allocations display the resource allocation in terms for days for projects.
- Covers tasks completed this week, tasks planned next week and other key updates for the team.
- Resource allocations cover the allocation for 3 weeks. The Current week and next 2 weeks.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITSM Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.