Team Status Report Template
Team status report templates are a way to create reports that show the progress of your team. You can use them to track multiple projects or tasks at once, and they come in many different formats. A good template helps you stay on top of what needs to be done, so it's important to know how to find one for your business.
When managing a team it is good practice to send out a periodic status report for the team. This template allows a manager to report on team utilization, achievements, risks /issues faced and the upcoming milestones for the team.
File Type: PPT
- Covers all the key aspects of a team - Utilization, achievements, risks/issues, milestones, individual statuses, team allocations and dependencies.
- The template contains a dashboard as first page, includes a sample page for individual report, team allocations and dependencies.
- The utilization graph shows % utilization of each team member.
- The achievements section highlights the different tasks completed in the reporting period.
- Risks and Issues section highlights the problems that the team is facing.
- Upcoming milestones shows the milestones for the next period.
- The reporting period can be a week, fortnight or monthly.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITSM Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.