The vendor selection plan is a document that contains the company's expectations for its vendors. This plan should be created before choosing any new vendors to work with. Once you have your criteria set up, it will be easy to find the best fit for your needs.
The plan includes information on selecting vendors, what to look for in them, and how much you're willing to pay. It also needs to address the criteria that will be used when evaluating their performance against your expectations.
The benefits of using this template include:
- Makes sure that all decisions about vendors, subcontractors, and materials are made in accordance with your company's standards.
- A vendor selection plan template will help you identify what kind of vendors might work best for your needs such as cost, skillset, availability, and location. It will also give you a checklist that allows you to see if they have all the necessary qualities needed before making your final decision.
Format: MS Excel
The vendor evaluation plan has the high-level steps -
- Put together the selection team
- Agree on the business KPI
- Define the technical requirements
- Define the requirements from the vendor
- Define the grading process
- Get Stakeholder confirmation
- Compile a list of possible vendors
- Make the first cut
- Write an RFI document
- Analyze the responses
- Write an RFP document
- Analyze the responses
- Make the second cut
- Request a POC from the vendors that made the cut
- Compile a shortlist
- Present the shortlist
- Publish an RFQ
- Contract negotiation
- Sign the contract
- Start the supplying process
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITSM Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.